What to Blog About
Welcome back to the Liv Ahwatukee Blog! For our third post of the month, we thought it’d be fun to reach out to any bloggers living in our Phoenix, Arizona apartment community. If you’re not sure what to write about before the month is out, or maybe you’re just looking for additional topics, we’ve got a list of ideas that will please a wide range of readers. Check them out below!
1. What are your mid-to-end year goals?
2. Review a product
4. Best and Worst movies of the year so far
5. Write about your favorite people to follow on Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
6. Write about hilarious or embarrassing stories
7. Best books of 2018
8. Write about how NOT to do something
9. Make a top 10 list
10. Write about your favorite author
11. What’s the best thing about living at Liv Ahwatukee?
12. How to host the best game night or party
13. Favorite memories
14. How to do something
15. Write about bacon (or something else that you love to eat)
16. Favorite recipes
17. Frequently asked questions on your blog
18. Top 10 Youtube videos of all time
19. Songs you can’t get out of your head
20. How to start a blog
21. Volunteer experience
22. Rant about something
23. Share your favorite gifs and memes
24. What’s your experience with Virtual Reality?
25. Best and worst-looking websites
26. Host a contest
27. Give advice about something you love to do
Blogging can be fun, but it can also be difficult to know what to write about. If you’re just starting out or are thinking about starting a blog, then be sure to write about something that you are passionate about. Whether it’s movie reviews, favorite board games, or a rant about how much you dislike a food that everyone seems to love, your blog is almost like an extension of your life that you get to share with the world.
Thanks for reading!